Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cancer is simply unBEARable...read on if you agree

Hey all-

I have an awesome contest to raise money for Race For Hope. It's an idea I've had for a while, and was finally able to get this started. I made a David Cook bear on the Build-A-Bear website, and my plan is to hold a drawing so one lucky person can win him. If you're wondering how to win, it's so easy!

Donate $5 to David Cook's Race For Hope team here
(Every $5 donated earns you one entry in the drawing)

Forward your receipt to me here

The deadline to enter is April 30th, by 11:59 pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) (United States, if you are international)

International fans are eligible as well.


Here are a couple pictures of the bear:


Cute, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Me, me, me! I wanna add him to my collection! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for donating! I plan on doing this next year as well, and hopefully I can get David involved :)

    ReplyDelete